10 questions you should ask your doctor when considering traveling abroad
Traveling abroad? What should you ask your doctor before you travel? Before traveling overseas, consult a doctor to find out any health risks there may be. Here are 10 important questions you should ask your doctor when considering traveling abroad.
Contact us directly – It’s free!
Medical Tourism Videos: http://www.medicaltourism.video
Share this video: https://youtu.be/faWXxsyVrDs
Transcript: These are the 10 questions you should ask your doctor when considering traveling abroad.
1. Do I need to share or carry my medical history?
2. Do I need to choose specific treatment plan for my medical condition?
3. How do I know a specific treatment is right for my medical condition?
4. Will there be any diagnostic tests prior to a treatment?
5. Who conducts the diagnostic test?
6. What if a particular treatment doesn’t suit me?
7. What kind of during and post treatment care can I expect?
8. Will there be any side effects of my treatment?
9. Where will my treatment procedure take place?
10. Will I have a single point of contact at the medical center or will a team be appointed to address my medical needs?
Take notes about this questions.
If you want to know more, contact us.
PlacidWay, Global Medical Tourism.
Helpful tags: Traveler’s Checklist , Travel Health, International health travel, medical tourism, doctors checklist, traveling with medications, staying healthy while traveling, Vaccines Before Traveling, sick when traveling abroad, doctors abroad, health insurance, foreign countries healthcare, international doctors, diabetes, hearth problems flying abroad, health care abroad, placidway medical tourism