9 Early Signs of Diabetes: The Symptoms In Adults and Children
You can see the original article here http://www.dietvsdisease.org/9-early-signs-of-diabetes-symptoms-in-adults-and-children/
Diabetes is sneaky.
The early symptoms can go unnoticed for months or years.
In fact, 1 in 3 people with type 2 diabetes don’t know they have it.
1 in 3.
Most actually do experience the early signs but don’t realise or understand what they are.
Early detection and treatment can have a profound impact on your long-term health. A 3-year delay in diagnosis increases your relative risk of heart disease by 29%.
Therefore by knowing what to look for, you can take control of the situation before it takes control of you.
Diabetes Symptoms In Children and Adults
1. Increased urination is arguably the most common
2. Excessive thirst, even at night, is a classic early sign of diabetes
3. Feeling extremely hungry (even after just eating a meal)
4. Unexpected and unintentional weight loss
5. Unusual fatigue and feeling very weak
6. Tingling (pins and needles) or numbness in hands or feet
7. Blurred vision is an early diabetes symptom
8. Itchy or dry skin
9. Cuts or wounds that are very slow to heal