Attractiveness and Physical Appearance
Reasons for changing physical body appearance:
- Overall muscle toning and flexibility
- Desire to wear certain fashions
- Attract or please a mate
- Improve health conditions
- Mental and physical fitness
- Preparing for a special event or a vacation
6 Reasons for Weight Loss Failure:
- Wanting to lose weight in a hurry. It is unrealistic to lose excessive weight overnight. It may have taken years to build up excessive weight and time will be needed to remove the pounds.
- Wrong type of diet. Many people try different diets without success. Make weight loss an educational adventure. Research different foods and their nutrients. Why are other cultures producing slim people? What are slim people doing to maintain their desired weight and fitness? Think of an eating life style for lifetime results rather than a diet with short-term results.
- Wrong type of exercise program. Research exercising programs. Do something you love to do and are willing to do it often. There are a variety of formal exercising activities, sports, walking; any type of program which has the body physically active.
- Withdrawing favorite foods. This will cause deprivation and result in magnified cravings and impulsive eating. Enjoy a small portion or limit as a treat once a week.
- Be active in understanding nutrition and read food labels. Become familiar with why certain foods should not be eaten. Examples: avoid high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated fats, unnecessary sugar additives, diet type sugars, preservatives and additives.
- Not committed to losing weight loss.
It takes 21 days to change a habit but it will take 60 to 90 days before weight loss results are visible. Make a commitment, make a reasonable plan to lose weight, have a flexible goal, and do not break your commitment.
Twenty-one days may be unnerving and 60 to 90 days may seem like forever. However, as you continue enjoying wearing smaller clothing sizes, correcting medical problems, and watching the needle on the scale indicate weight loss you will be inspired to continue.
Healthy Weight Loss:
A healthy weight loss is about 2 pounds a week. In a month this would be 8 pounds and at the end of a year a weight loss of 96 pounds. However, there will be some variables or a plateau where 2 pounds a week is not happening. Patience!!
Discover which foods are best for your body type and stay away from foods which are not in your best interests.
A steady diet of fried foods prepared in saturated fats, excess use of dairy products, desserts and candies, and convenience foods will contribute to weight gain with or without activity. Eat wholesome foods of lean meat, fruits and vegetables, whole grains, nuts. Avoid animal saturated fats, hydrogenated fats, and Tran’s fats. Make eating wholesome healthy foods an adventure. These foods are delicious.
It is very important to eat foods and consume beverages which help the digestive system to eliminate waste products as this function will help the body to become slender.
Source by Tricia Deed