Be informed about-Diabetes: Symptoms-San Ramon California-National Diabetes Statistics Report 2014
Appreciate us at http://helpcurediabetes.jdrftypeone.com
JDRF is focused on bringing life-changing therapies from the lab to the community by impacting every stage of the drug delivery pipeline. Working the pipeline to expedite and sustain meaningful scientific progress, made possible by our donors, is the key to delivering progressively advanced therapies. This means:
– Driving research across the entire scientific and development spectrum, from discovery in the laboratory to delivery in patients
– Collaborating with public, private, academic and corporate partners to expedite delivery of real-world solutions
– Advocating for progress that will improve lives today and lead to a cure tomorrow JDRF is uniquely positioned to create a future without T1D. Juvenile Diabetes fund for the arts Kentucky and Southern Indiana Chapter Alfred Gerriets donor. Full list of Video Credits is stored here http://broadcaster.beazil.net/public/credits/youtube/videos/171098 Type 1 diabetes (T1D) is an autoimmune disease in which a person’s pancreas stops producing insulin, a hormone that enables people to get energy from food. It occurs when the body’s immune system attacks and destroys the insulin-producing cells in the pancreas, called beta cells. While its causes are not yet entirely understood, scientists believe that both genetic factors and environmental triggers are involved. Its onset has nothing to do with diet or lifestyle.
In current video you will find out about USA diabetes statistics, and some of them are:
– 1.25M Americans are living with T1D including about 200,000 youth (less than 20 years old) and over a million adults (20 years old and older)
– $14B T1D-associated annual healthcare costs in the U.S
– T1D is associated with an estimated loss of life-expectancy of up to 13 years
For additional statistics, just watch the video carefully! Health Care and Social Assistance comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing health care by diagnosis and treatment, providing residential care for medical and social reasons, and providing social assistance, such as counselling, welfare, child protection, community housing and food services, vocational rehabilitation and child care, to those requiring such assistance. In type 1 diabetes, the pancreas, a large gland behind the stomach, stops making insulin because the cells that make the insulin have been destroyed by the body’s immune system. Without insulin, the body’s cells cannot turn glucose (sugar), into energy. People with type 1 diabetes depend on insulin every day of their lives to replace the insulin the body cannot produce. They must test their blood glucose levels several times throughout the day. The onset of type 1 diabetes typically occurs in people under 30 years, but can occur at any age. About 10-15% of all cases of diabetes are type 1. Without insulin the body burns its own fats as a substitute which releases chemical substances in the blood. You’re the reason for our success. Every dollar we put toward research comes from donations. So when you support JDRF with your time, talent, voice and, yes, your money, you enable us to advance even more research. There are many ways to join the JDRF family, but for 45 years there has been only one reason—because we are the organization that will turn Type One into Type None. Take Action – Don’t be indifferent! San Ramon is located at 37°46′48″N 121°58′41″W. It is adjacent to Danville, California, to the north and Dublin, California, to the south. Unincorporated county lands border San Ramon to the east and west. It is located around 500 feet (150 m) above sea level. Mount Diablo flanks the city to the northeast and is prominently visible from almost all parts of the city. The Las Trampas Regional Wilderness borders San Ramon’s extreme northwest, at the northern end of Bollinger Canyon. The smaller Bishop Ranch Regional Preserve straddles San Ramon’s western border, located approximately between Interstate 680 and the Alameda County line.
Become our followers at https://twitter.com/JDRFTypeOne
In general, it’s all about: Alcatraz Island, high blood glucose levels, Disneyland Park, West Virginia, Hollywood Sign, California State Capitol, Prevalence of and Trends in Diabetes, Museo de San Ramon (Museum of San Ramon), contribution, Catalina Island, Parque Aventura San Luis, blood glucose meter, San Juan Capistrano MIssion, donate your leadership, The Zip Lines Canopy, learn more, engage, unit of insulin, Insulin Pump, starch breakdown, donate today, Cal., Estrogen in Type 1 Diabetes, longer-acting sulfonylureas, San Ramon, Highway of Death, The Zip Lines Canopy, Nectandra Cloud Forest Garden, Watts Towers, Big Sur Coastline, treatment, Golden Gate Bridge, The Grape State, US-CA, Manzanar Relocation Center, make a contribution, Randy’s Donuts, Kings Canyon National Park, Los Angeles Colliseum, The Land of Milk and Honey, The Ziggurat, Watts Towers.