BODYBUILDING AND DIABETES: Diet | Training | Lifestyle | Meds - Phil Graham & Ben Coomber
BODYBUILDING AND DIABETES
I discuss my life with Diabetes and how I overcame the condition through bodybuilding.
I talk in depth about my passion for helping other people with diabetes build muscle and lose fat.
Key topics include:
– The pathology of diabetes. [Different types, complications]
– Type 1 & Type 2 Exercise Implications
– The Benefits of exercise to Diabetes [when under control] – Why muscle building can be difficult for people with diabetes.
– Why is body fat stubborn to shift when using injectable insulin.
– The importance of controlling blood glucose levels.
– How to build a strong mindset.
– Health considerations, training considerations, micronutrient considerations, and more.
– My new book – The Diabetic Muscle and Fitness Guide
– My upcoming diabetic bodybuilding members community!
– and much more!
— Access —
■ Diabetic Muscle and Fitness
Head over and grab yourself a FREE E-BOOK on BUILDING MUSCLE and SHREDDING FAT with DIABETES at www.diabeticmuscleandfitness.com
■ Coaching: www.phil-graham.com
— Social Media —
■ Podcast | Elite Muscle Radio: http://bit.ly/1ugQ4Px
■ SnapChat: @philgraham01
■ Instagram: @philgraham01
■ Facebook: @philgrahamfitness