Diabetes Complications and Sex Problems Hindi मधुमेह और लैंगिक समस्या 1
Dr. Deepak kelkar (MD)
*Psychiatrist, *Psychotherapist, *De – addiction specialist, *Business coach, *Life coach, *Hypnotherapist,
*Sexologist, *Money & success multiplier ph -09822570101, Visit my Website – www.kelkarhospital.in
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please subscribe my YouTube Channel for Videos on above subjects on following link.
Facebook Page –
Erectile dysfunction is a common occurrence in men with diabetes. The incidence of erectile dysfunction increases progressively with age, from 5% in men age 20 to 75% in men over age 65. The cause of erectile dysfunction in men with diabetes is usually related to a decrease in the blood supply to the penis as well as to injury to the nerves that are responsible for the erection mechanism. A decrease in testosterone production has also been identified as the cause in some men with diabetes.
Diabetes and Erectile Dysfunction
Diabetes can cause erectile dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common problem amongst men who have diabetes affecting 35-75% of male diabetics.
Up to 75% of men suffering from diabetes will experience some degree of erectile dysfunction (erection problems) over the course of their lifetime.
Men who have diabetes are thought to develop erectile dysfunction between 10 and 15 years earlier than men who do not suffer from the disease.
Over the age of 70, there is a 95% likelihood of facing difficulties with erectile function.
What causes erectile dysfunction amongst diabetics?
Causes of ED are extremely complex, and are based around changes that occur to the body over time affecting nerve, muscle and blood vessel functions.
In order to obtain an erection, men need to have healthy blood vessels, nerves, male hormones and a desire to have sex.
Without blood vessels and nerves that control erection, ED can still occur despite a desire to have sex and normal male hormones.
Factors amongst men
Many other factors bear on erectile dysfunction amongst diabetic men.
• Being overweight
• Taking too little exercise and other lifestyle factors.
Surgery can damage nerves and arteries linked to the penis, as can some injuries.
Many common medications (including antidepressants and blood pressure drugs) can produce ED.
Psychological factors also have an enormous influence.
Anxiety, guilt, depression, low self-esteem and paranoia about sexual failure are estimated to cause between 10% and 20% of ED cases.
Please watch my other videos on youtube by clicking following link : –
1) Self Hypnosis victory on mind hindi स्वसंमोहन का प्रात्याक्षिक
2) NLP making Subconscious Mind Strong and Powerful (Hindi)
3) Prepare Yourself for Studies Best & Smart Scientific Techniques खुद को पढाई के लिये तैयार करे कैसे
4) Negative Thoughts Causing Tomorrow Syndrome & Perfection Syndrome(Hindi) मन कि नकारात्मक सोच
5) Exam Phobia Treatment with Hypnotism Hindi परीक्षा का डर
6) Treatment of Stuttering Hypnotism संमोहन से हकलाने का इलाज
7) Treatment of Stuttering (Hindi) हकलाने का इलाज
8) Anxiety disorder and Hypnotism चिंता कि समस्या और हिप्नॉटीझम
9) Voice of Subconscious mind स्वसंवाद
10) Sex Tonic How Useful (hindi) सेक्स टॉनिक कितना उपयोगी ?
11) Depression cause of Suicide (Hindi) निराशा और आत्महत्या
12) कोचिंग – धंदा डबल कैसे करे coaching for doubling business in Hindi
13) Why delegation Fails (in Hindi) लोग काम क्यों नही सुनते?
14) स्वसंमोहन Hypnotize Yourself – Rule Mind (Hindi)
15) Master the technique of Stage Hypnosis (Hindi) स्टेज हीप्नॉटीझम
16) Hysteria – Possession syndrome(hindi) हिस्टीरिया के झटके
17) Overcoming fear of heart attack मरने का डर
18) situation +response = result “परिस्तिथी + प्रतिक्रिया = परिणाम”
19) Dr. Deepak Kelkars Introduction डॉ. दीपक केळकर का परिचय