Diabetes Cure - About Diabetes
The Big Diabetes Lie: http://bit.do/DiaLi Research Shows How to Reverse Type 2 Diabetes in 3 Weeks
Diabetes Cure is the only recommended cure for your diabetes available today
One should carefully monitor diabetes, particularly if he is on insulin or has relatively uncontrolled diabetes. Careful attention to symptoms, home glucose monitoring and other blood tests are essential in monitoring process.
The presence of excess sugar in the blood, over a period of time, damages all tissues in the blood, producing widespread manifestation with an increase in both morbidity and mortality. Complications may occur in any type of diabetes.
1. Metabolic disorders – Diabetic neuropathy and cataract
2. Microvascular diseases – Diabetic retinopathy; diabetic cardiomyopathy; skin disorders; diabetic nephropathy; increased bone fragility.
3. Macrovascular diseases – Coronary artery disease; peripheral vascular disease and cerebrovascular disease
4. Reduced resistance to infection – Sinus infection; infections of the skin; gingivitis and genitor-urinary tract infections
5. Multifarious problems – Mononeuritis and mononeuritis multiplex; diabetic foot disease.
6. Problems in pregnancy – Subfertility; stillbirth; miscarriage; neonatal death and congenital defects.
One can avoid these complications by the yearly (or half yearly) checkup of kidney, heart, eyes and feet by a qualified specialist so that these complications, if present, can be diagnosed at an early stage and efficiently treated before it becomes too late.
Diet also has a significant role in controlling blood glucose level. The diabetic person should take proper consultation with his doctor and strictly follow the guidelines and meal plan suggested by him. Below are some common dietary guidelines that must be followed by every diabetic.
1. All simple, processed and concentrated carbohydrates and alcohol must be avoided.
2. Complex carbohydrate and high fiber foods should be stressed.
3. Minimize the intake of saturated fat.
4. Onion, garlic and legumes are beneficial in the treatment of diabetes.
Disclaimer: This article is not meant to provide health advice and is for general information only. Always seek the insights of a qualified health professional before embarking on any health program.