Diabetes symptoms - 3 Lifestyle Changes to Help Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Diabetes Mellitus – Diabetes symptoms – 3 Lifestyle Changes to Help Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
👉👉👉 Get It Here: http://tinyurl.com/lydyceh 👈👈👈
3 Lifestyle Changes to Help Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Celebrity Rob Kardashian may be best known for his roles in reality TV, but the health crisis that landed him in the hospital in late December 2015 was all too real. The cause: complications due to previously undiagnosed type 2 diabetes, a chronic disease that can lead to other serious conditions, including heart disease, kidney disease and more. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, two people die from diabetes-related causes every five minutes. But there’s good news: If caught early, type 2 diabetes can be managed and sometimes even reversed with simple lifestyle changes. Here are three that can make a difference.
1. Lose weight. Kardashian has reportedly gained about 100 pounds, so his first step—and yours, if you’ve been diagnosed with diabetes—should be to lose weight. Excess fat increases insulin resistance, which is one of the main drivers of diabetes. Insulin helps bring sugar from the blood into cells; people with diabetes either don’t make enough insulin or their bodies become resistant to it, resulting in a buildup of sugar in the bloodstream. Losing just 5% to 8% of bodyweight can help the body produce more insulin and use it more efficiently.
2. Track your food. One of the best ways to manage diabetes is to limit your carbohydrates, which will help you control your blood sugar levels – and that’s critical when you have diabetes. Counting carbs and calories is a great way to lose weight, too, but it can be tricky and tedious. Luckily, it’s easier than ever, with websites and apps such as MyFitnessPal and Lose It!. These apps have nutritional information for thousands of foods, with macronutrients like carbs, protein and fat already broken out. MyFitnessPal even has a feature where you can use your phone’s camera to scan the barcode on a package and automatically log your meals. That means there’s no more excuses for tracking what you eat.
3. Move more. Exercise provides a ton of benefits for people with diabetes. Physical activity improves insulin’s ability to regulate blood pressure, which is what managing your diabetes is all about. Moving more can also help you lose weight, and it’s good for the heart as well. Your goal: 30 minutes of moderate exercise a day, five days a week. If you can’t work out that much, don’t worry: Some is better than none. Research suggests that high intensity interval training, where you go all out for a short period (say, 30 seconds) and rest for a longer period (90 seconds), burns calories faster and improves blood sugar control compared to slow, continuous exercise.
Take this assessment to prevent or manage your diabetes symptoms with personalized advice on how to keep your blood sugar levels under control.
Follow my Social Media:
– Facebook: https://facebook.com/onehealthone
– Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/onehealth1/
– Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/102976310967722454833
– Blogger: http://onehealth1.blogspot.com/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/OneHealth6
– Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/onehealthone/
– Yotube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ6lHdM7pdxg4z9RIuv4TLw
Tag: one health
diabetes symptoms in children
diabetes symptoms & how to prevent diabetes
diabetes symptoms in kids
diabetes symptoms explained
diabetes symptoms in women in hindi
diabetes symptoms in hindi
diabetes symptoms in women in telugu
diabetes symptoms type 1
diabetes symptoms type 2
diabetes symptoms in women
diabetes symptoms and treatment
diabetes symptoms after pregnancy
diabetes symptoms and why
diabetes – causes symptoms diagnosis and treatment
diabetes symptoms boils
diabetes symptoms causes and treatment
diabetes causes and symptoms
pre diabetes symptoms diabetic foot
symptoms of diabetes in dogs
early diabetes symptoms
diabetes symptoms fatigue
diabetes symptoms for male
diabetes symptoms for females
symptoms for diabetes
gestational diabetes symptoms
diabetes symptoms hindi
symptoms of sugar diabetes in hindi
symptoms of having diabetes
diabetes symptoms in telugu
diabetes symptoms in men in hindi
diabetes symptoms in urdu
diabetes symptoms in men over 50
Thanks for watching!!!
If Video Good, please Like, Share and Comment !!!