HomeVideoDiabetic Foot Care - Podiatrist in Massapequa, NY - Corey Fox DPM

Diabetic Foot Care - Podiatrist in Massapequa, NY - Corey Fox DPM



Diabetic Foot Care – Podiatrist in Massapequa, NY – Corey Fox DPM

Dr. Corey Fox of Massapequa Podiatry Associates, P.C. discusses why diabetics must come in for a comprehensive foot exam to avoid the complications of diabetes.

http://www.cfoxdpm.com

Medicare Diabetic Shoe Program:
Do you or someone you know have diabetes? If you are a diabetic, you may be at risk of developing serious foot infections and ulcers that often lead to amputation. Research by the American Diabetes Association has confirmed that over half of the diabetic amputations could have been prevented with timely foot care and protective footwear.

Medicare recognizes the importance of this and now provides coverage for one pair of high quality shoes and three pairs of removable, protective shoe inserts each year. This valuable service is now being offered here at Massapequa Podiatry Associates. If you are a diabetic and qualify, Medicare will pay 80% and your supplemental insurance may pay the other 20%, resulting in no out of-pocket cost to you.

Do not delay. Please call us at (516)-541-9000 to schedule a foot exam, so we may evaluate your eligibility for this important benefit.

Visit our website: http://www.cfoxdpm.com

Likes: 0

Viewed: 185

source

Previous post
░▒▓ Dr. Rocha - Conheça Os Sintomas da Diabetes - Diagnosticar Pre Diabetes - Diabetes Controlada ◀
Next post
#2 - Run For Your Life

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
wpDiscuz