Dr.Ron Sinha, M.D. present his workshop 'How to Prevent a High Tech Heart Attack'
SBM Fitness was pleased to have Dr. Ron Sinha, M.D. of the Palo Alto Medical Foundation, educate our clients on heart health.
Dr.Sinha speaks about how insufficient sleep is becoming far too common, and a growing body of research shows a link between insomnia and a wide range of health issues including obesity, heart disease, diabetes, cancer and depression.
The workshop discusses the following topics:
• Common causes of insomnia in our modern day world
• How lack of sleep is connected to obesity and chronic diseases
• Mental effects of sleeping less
• Key ways to increase sleep quality and duration
• Apps and devices to help you sleep