Giloy Benefits for Diabetes
Giloy is one of the most important herbs to exist in Ayurveda. It is also known as Indian Tinospora or (Giloya/Guduchi) in Hindi. Giloy has often been called Amruta, the Indian name for nectar. It is used for a variety of purposes, especially when it comes to treating disease.
1. Giloy can be used along with castor oil to relieve gout.
2. It can be used along with ginger to treat rheumatoid arthritis.
3. Giloy is used with sugar to treat skin and liver related diseases.
4. It is also used with ghee to treat arthritis.
5. Giloy is used with jaggery for treating constipation.