How to get rid of diabetes naturally -Best Easy Natural cure
How to get rid of diabetes naturally | Best & Easy Natural cure :
What is Diabetes Mellitus :
Diabetes mellitus, better known to most of us simply as diabetes, refers to a group of metabolic disorders. If a person has high blood sugar, it is probably due to diabetes. Diabetes mellitus generally refers to the bodys inability to produce insulin that controls the release and absorption of sugar or glucose in the blood stream.
Symptoms of Diabetes :
The typical symptoms of high blood sugar are frequent urination, increased thirst and increased hunger. In most types of diabetes, the symptoms are likely to be similar to the symptoms of high blood sugar.
The primary symptoms of Type 1 diabetes are nausea and vomiting. In type 1 diabetes, symptoms generally develop rather quickly.
Symptoms of type 2 diabetes are often confused with symptoms of obesity or ageing. Such symptoms include irritability, itchy skin, yeast infections, dry mouth and leg pain.
Causes of Diabetes Mellitus:
Type 1 diabetes is generally caused due to auto immune changes in the body. In type 1 diabetes, the body attacks cells in the pancreas that produce insulin. Type 1 diabetes is generally more prevalent in men as compared to women.
Type 2 diabetes is mostly caused by genetic defects.Steroids and stress are generally known to be causes of Type 2 diabetes other than inherited genetic defects.
Bitter gourd, also known as bitter melon, can be helpful for controlling diabetes due to its blood glucose lowering effects. It tends to influence the glucose metabolism all over your body rather than a particular organ or tissue.
• Drink some bitter gourd juice on an empty stomach each morning. First remove the seeds of two to three bitter gourds and use a juicer to extract the juice. Add some water and then drink it. Follow this treatment daily in the morning for at least two months
• Also, you can include one dish made of bitter gourd daily in your diet.
02. Mango Leaves:
The delicate and tender mango leaves can be used to treat diabetes by regulating insulin levels in the blood. They can also help improve blood lipid profiles.
-Soak 10 to 15 tender mango leaves in a glass of water overnight. In the morning, filter the water and drink it on an empty stomach.
Powdered cinnamon has the ability to lower blood sugar levels by stimulating insulin activity. It Contains bioactive components that can help prevent and fight diabetes.
Certain trials have shown that it can work as an effective option to lower blood sugar levels in cases of uncontrolled type-2 diabetes.
• Mix one-half to one teaspoon of cinnamon in a cup of warm water. Drink it daily.
• Another option is to boil two to four cinnamon sticks in one cup of water and allow it to steep for 20 minutes. Drink this solution daily until you see improvement.
• You can also add cinnamon to warm beverages, smoothies and baked goods.
Fenugreek is an herb that can also be used to control diabetes, improve glucose tolerance and lower blood sugar levels due to its hypoglycaemic activity. It also stimulates the secretion of glucose-dependent insulin. Being high in fiber, it slows down the absorption of carbohydrates and sugars.
– Soak two tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water overnight. Drink the water along with the seeds in the morning on an empty stomach. Follow this remedy without fail for a few months to bring down your glucose level.
– Another option is to eat two tablespoons of powdered fenugreek seeds daily with milk.
Turmeric improves blood sugar levels and reduces insulin resistance to prevent diabetes type II. However, when combined with strong medicines it may cause a low blood sugar level.
06.Green Tea :
Green tea contains the antioxidant EGCG, which helps to maintain the flexibility of blood vessels and stabilizing blood glucose levels. This element reduces blood sugar levels and prevents its sharp rise after a meal consisting mainly carbohydrates.
A recent study conducted in Finland found that men who ate the greatest number of apples (and other foods rich in quercetin) had 20% less deaths related to diabetes or heart complications. Other good sources of quercetin are red grapes, tomatoes, onions, green vegetables and berries
Oats contain a high percentage of fiber, B vitamins (especially B1), vitamin E and antioxidants. The large amount of fiber causes a slower absorption of glucose, and combining antioxidants makes the oatmeal recommended food to stabilize blood sugar levels.