How to Reverse Heart Disease Risk Factors Without Drugs
Go to http://www.SavingMyHeart.com – Discover how you can avoid deadly heart disease risk factors and symptoms without drugs. Get your free copy of “Saving Your Heart: Natural Bypass the “Ultra” Way” by Ira Marxe.
If you, or a loved one, are suffering from the painful symptoms of heart disease, angina, high blood pressure, chest pain, congestive heart failure and other types of cardiovascular disease then you need to learn first hand how you can beat heart disease naturally once and for all!
This comprehensive book outlines how you can nutritionally eliminate threats of clogged arteries, diabetic retinopathy, diabetic gangrene and more!
Here is what is covered in great detail…
– The real truths about the “Cholesterol Myths” and heart disease.
– How your body makes its own CoQ10 naturally and why this is the best CoQ10 for your body to boost its heart health.
– The connection between arterial blockages, free radicals, oxidative damage, glycation, and inflammation.
– The connection between diabetes, diabetic retinopathy, gangrene, heart disease, and how you can avoid all of these tragic developments completely.
– The chelation therapy and bypass surgery truths.
– The benefits of arterial cleansing and the nutritional bypass program to improve your overall total health and longevity.
In addition, you will discover how you can increase energy levels, recharge your Immune system, fight viral and/or bacterial invasions, inflammatory conditions, and improve memory and mental clarity.
Most important you will learn how you can attain and maintain optimal total health regardless of your age!
Simply go to SavingMyHeart.com to get your copy of this easy-to read PDF book.
It is yours FREE!
Also please visit our other websites:
GHS Ultra at http://www.ghsultra.com
Good Health Supplements at http://www.goodhealthsupplements.com
Ten Secrets to Healthy Aging at http://www.tensecretstohealthyaging.com
Good Health Wellness Blog at http://www.goodhealthwellnessblog.com
Podcasts at http://www.healthmattersminutes.com
Visit our social sites:
Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Good-Health-Supplements/125224960862000
Twitter at https://twitter.com/goodhealthguy
Pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/goodhealthsuppl/