How To/Nonprofit Organization/Omaha/Curing Type 1 Diabetes
Just go to http://helpinghand.jdrftype1.com
For now, doctors don’t know the exact reason that lead to T1D, but they do know that your genes play a role. They also know that Type 1 Diabetes can result when something in the environment, like a virus, tells your immune system to go after your pancreas. Most of people with T1D have signs of this attack, called autoantibodies. They are presented in almost everyone who has the condition when their blood sugar is high.
Type 1 diabetes can happen along with other autoimmune diseases, like Grave’s disease or vitiligo.
The symptoms are often subtle, but can become severe. They can be:
– Heavy thirst
– Increased hunger
– Nausea and vomiting
– Dry mouth
– Pain in your belly
– Frequent urination
– Unexplained weight loss (even though you’re eating and feel hungry)
– Fatigue (weak, tired feeling)
– Blurred vision
– Heavy, labored breathing (your doctor will call this Kussmaul respiration)
– Frequent infections of the skin, urinary tract, or vagina. The Health Care and Social Assistance industry includes establishments and services such as:
hospitals, nursing and residential care facilities and out-patient care centres; offices of health practitioners (i.e. dentists, doctors, optometrists and chiropractors); medical and diagnostic laboratories; home health care services; ambulance services; social assistance services (i.e. for children, youth, the elderly, families); community food, housing, emergency and relief services; vocational rehabilitation services; and daycare services Omaha, located in the eastern part of Nebraska on the west bank of the Missouri River, is the largest city in the state. Named for the Omaha Indians inhabiting in the area, the city was founded in 1854 and grew as a supply center for settlers heading west. The arrival of the Union Pacific transcontinental railroad in 1869 made the city a major transportation hub. The region is one of America’s centers for grains, livestock and food processing. Today, Omaha has a population of around 400,000, with a diverse economy that has retained its core agricultural products but expanded to include banking, insurance, telecommunications and other high-technology industries. Top corporations headquartered in Omaha include Ameritrade, Berkshire Hathaway, ConAgra Foods, Mutual of Omaha, Union Pacific Railroad, Sitel Corporation and West Teleservices. Nearby Offutt Air Force Base, home of the US Strategic Command, is a major employer. Full list of Video Credits is stored here http://broadcaster.beazil.net/public/credits/youtube/videos/43057 JDRF is focused on bringing life-changing therapies from the lab to the community by impacting every stage of the drug delivery pipeline. Working the pipeline to expedite and sustain meaningful scientific progress, made possible by our donors, is the key to delivering progressively advanced therapies. This means:
– Driving research across the entire scientific and development spectrum, from discovery in the laboratory to delivery in patients
– Collaborating with public, private, academic and corporate partners to expedite delivery of real-world solutions
– Advocating for progress that will improve lives today and lead to a cure tomorrow JDRF is uniquely positioned to create a future without T1D. JDRF is the leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes (T1D) research. JDRF’s goal is to progressively remove the impact of T1D from people’s lives until we achieve a world without T1D. JDRF has led the search for a cure for T1D since our founding in 1970. In those days, people commonly called the disease “juvenile diabetes” because it was frequently diagnosed in, and strongly associated with, young children. Our organization began as the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation. Later, to emphasize exactly how we planned to end the disease, we added a word and became the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.Today, we know an equal number of children and adults are diagnosed every day—approximately 110 people per day.
Visit our blog page http://jdrf.org/blog/
Become our followers at https://plus.google.com/110620633690555176280/
Check our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/jdrfonline
Find more at our facebook account https://www.facebook.com/myJDRF
You are welcome to https://twitter.com/JDRFTypeOne
See more at https://www.linkedin.com/company/jdrf
Become our followers at https://www.instagram.com/jdrfadvocacy/
Become our followers at https://www.pinterest.com/jdrfadvocacy/
This all centers round –
TD Ameritrade Park,Long Acting Insulin,Treatment Advocacy,Cure,Piper,connect,Nouvelle Eve,diabetes risk assessment,Omaha Community Playhouse,Pioneer Courage Park,Beer Corner USA,Incretin-Based Therapies,Nebraska,cure,UKPDS Study,Roche Diabetes Care,DKA,diabetes distress,insulin dependent diabetes,very-long-acting insulin,metformin,diabetic,DILfrequency study,Type 1,Cure Diabetes,JDRF lobbies,The Colosseum Ultra.