Marketsmonitor Releases Report on Indian Healthcare - New Avenues for Growth
India, with a healthcare market standing nearly at US$ 38 Billion in 2007, represents one of the most emerging healthcare products and services market in the world. Out report “Indian Healthcare – New Avenues for Growth” expects the potential of this market to increase several fold in next five years.
India represents the world’s second largest populated country. With a rapidly expanding economy and increasing urbanization, the prevalence of a number of chronic diseases, such as cardiovascular, diabetes, arthritis and cancer, has increased rapidly in India. So the country is becoming a source of opportunities for players operating in these segments.
“Indian Healthcare – New Avenues for Growth” report contains unique market-based research and provides a detailed and objective analysis on the Indian healthcare market. It offers a thorough statistical and analytical overview of the Indian healthcare market coupled with past, present and future forecast till 2012 on the entire structure, composition and working of the Indian healthcare sector. It studies a number of lucrative sectors such as hospital services, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, outsourcing services, infrastructure, and path labs together with a number of other sectors.
The report concludes that although India’s healthcare represents one of the biggest opportunity areas, it faces a number of challenges, like affordability and accessibility of healthcare, lack of government support and lack of awareness regarding quality healthcare services. However, the country is working towards overcoming these challenges and matching the standards of developed countries.
Key Findings of the Report
– Total healthcare spending in India is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17% between 2007 and 2012.
– In India, 80% of healthcare payments are still paid out-of-pocket.
– Around 76 Million Indians are expected to be above 65 years of age by 2012, thereby increasing the prevalence of several chronic diseases.
– India, with one of largest population with diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, has created a huge opportunity for healthcare products and services for these indications.
– The large-scale prevalence of both infectious and lifestyle-related diseases has created a big opportunity for the IVD market in India.
– Strong human resources and cost advantage has enabled India to emerge as a strong outsourcing destination.
Key Issues & Facts Analyzed in the Report
– Evaluation of past, current and future market trends.
– Segment-wise analysis of the market.
– Discussion about the major drivers of the healthcare market.
– Analysis of the opportunities created by the market.
– Overview on the major challenges for the market.
– Study of the competitive landscape of the market.
For More detail Please Visit :- http://www.marketsmonitor.com/Report/IM151.htm
Source by Marketsmonitor