Nature Crazy’s Top 6 Methods for Reversing Type 2 Diabetes
At the core, type 2 diabetes is a consequence of an electron diminution. In other words, a decreased ability for the body to create sufficient levels of antioxidant enzymes such as glutathione, catalase, and superoxide dismutase. A poor diet, excessive weight gain, and environmental toxins over time can increase free radicals or unpaired electrons in the body causing damage to body tissues unless there are enough cells that can produce adequate amounts of antioxidant enzymes.
The good news is there are several 100% natural supplements and foods you can use on a regular basis that will naturally reverse this type of damage and get your body back to a point of health.
In today’s video Nature Crazy goes over its top 6 tips to reversing type 2 diabetes.
1. Type 2 diabetes is caused by insulin resistance so supplementing with alpha lipoic acid on an ongoing regular basis is a good idea because it is shown to have an insulin mimicking effect by carrying glucose to the muscles.
2. Supplementing with Iodine on a regular basis to support a properly working thyroid is a great idea because almost anyone suffering from type 2 diabetes has an undiagnosed low thyroid, despite lab work divulging “standard ranges.
3. Supplementing with Co-enzyme Q10 on a regular basis is important because it will reduce inflammation and help fuel the mitochondria. There have been a number of clinical trials that have shown COQ10 can improve glycemic control and lower plasma insulin.
4. Supplement with Green Tea Phytosome on a regular basis. Various studies have shown the beneficial effects of green tea, not only on cardiovascular diseases but also on obesity and type 2 diabetes itself. This is because Green tea is a powerful suppressor of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma.
5. Supplementing with a high quality probiotic on a daily basis is a great idea because it has a positive impact on the health of your intestinal flora. There is also emerging evidence that shows giving one’s self good bacteria can greatly enhance glucose metabolism.
6. The field of epigenetics which was a direct result of the research carried out by the Human Genome Project has transformed the way we understand biology and medicine. Science has now shown us that the human body is not just a biological machine but more of a vibrational energy force, governed by quantum physics, hence the success of the placebo effect. It turns out, the mind-body connection goes much deeper than we originally thought and one of the best therapies for bridging this connection is yoga. In addition to helping relieve stress and anxiety, the exercises that yoga provides also lower blood sugar levels and helps to alleviate one of the main marks of diabetes: hypoglycemia. Yogic exercise has also been shown to lower triglyceride levels along with LDL (“bad”) cholesterol, both of which are often accompanying symptoms for diabetes. Try working in a yoga session into your routine one to two times per week.
Thanks for watching. Get more cutting edge hair and health tips on http://www.NatureCrazy.com http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19019027