PHARMAC seminar: Diabetes, 4a of 6: Type 1 Diabetes – when to consider an insulin pump?
Video from the one-day PHARMAC seminar on diabetes in primary care held in Wellington, New Zealand, on 11 October 2016.
1. Update on diabetes for 2016 – Assoc. Prof. Jeremy Krebs
2. Key improvements in diabetes care at Capital & Coast DHB since ‘Get Checked’ ended – Lorna Bingham
3. Practical workshop session – insulin initiation – Julie Bate
4. Reviewing people with Type 1 Diabetes in Primary Care – when to consider an insulin pump? – Bridget Lydon
5. Hypoglycaemia – what to look for, current research & hypo unawareness – Lindsay McTavish
6. Sick day management for people with Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes in Primary Care – Dr Elaine Barrington-Ward
PHARMAC seminars: https://www.pharmac.govt.nz/seminars
Contact us with feedback at email@example.com