The ICTM and the Big Diabetes Lie: Medical Errors Could Ruin Your Health
Trying to treat type 2 diabetes with modern medicine is a joke! With all of the medication errors in hospitals, it is beyond me why anyone would place their health in the hands of the medical community that is paid to perpetuate the big diabetes lie. Recent news confirms that the medical community prescribes diabetes treatment medicines at a rate of 15 to 1 over weight loss treatment. What is the significance? Treating type 2 diabetes doesn’t require ongoing medication, it requires a change in lifestyle.
IN the book, The 7 Steps to Health, the ICTM explains that you can become diabetes free by simply getting to the heart of the problem, proper diet and regular exercise. There is much more to it, of course, but these two factors are still among the most important for a diabetes-free life. Medical mistakes are common and nursing medication errors abound in the hospitals. Such hospital errors are not meant to be malicious, but they do occur because doctors and their staffs are continually put under pressure to prescribe unnecessary treatments that will have no long-term benefits for you.
If you want to be diabetes free and avoid medical mistakes that could adversely affect your health, then please consider downloading the Seven Steps to Health book. It contains a wealth of including the steps to prevent diabetes.
Included in the book is information on:
1. How those with type 2 diabetes have been able to end insulin dependence when using this method. It has a 96% success rate.
2. How you can regain normal blood pressure using the Seven Steps to Health method. Say goodbye to blood pressure pills forever!
3. Learn exactly which foods you should eat and in what quantity. No more guesswork for your diet. It even includes information on what foods to eat if you already have pain brought on by neuropathy.
4. Learn the truth about diet soda and its averse effects on your health.
5. Learn how to improve thyroid function naturally.
These are just a few of the many benefits of reading this book. To learn more of the others, follow this link: http://tinyurl.com/gqofvpz