Vitamin D Webinar: UPDATE ON VITAMIN D: SO MUCH MORE THAN BONE HEALTH (promo video)
Vitamin D is perhaps the most highly studied nutrient in recent years, with benefits discovered for everything from bone health and successful pregnancy to the prevention of cancer, allergies, MS, heart disease, diabetes and many other chronic diseases.
Research on our skin’s production of vitamin D and its essential health benefits has led to a U-turn in sun protection advice, as well as increased awareness around supplementation.
This webinar brings together everything we now know about vitamin D, so that you can be sure you have all up-to-date information whether for the health of you and your family, or whether you are a nutritional practitioner wanting to give the very best advice.
This hour-long interactive seminar will look at:
– How we get our vitamin D – including sunshine, food and supplement sources
– The different forms of vitamin D
– How much we need
– How and why deficiency is rife
– How vitamin D becomes an important, gene-triggering hormone
– Chronic disease, inflammation and vitamin D
– Pregnancy and vitamin D
– How to make sure vitamin D levels are good
– Is there such as thing as too much vitamin D?
This information-packed webinar is CPD-accredited, fully referenced, and will help you give relevant year-round advice with confidence.