What Is/Nonprofit Foundation/Grapevine/Prevent Diabetes
Show us your devotament by visiting http://wecanwin.jdrftype1.com
The Health Care and Social Assistance industry includes establishments and services such as:
hospitals, nursing and residential care facilities and out-patient care centres; offices of health practitioners (i.e. dentists, doctors, optometrists and chiropractors); medical and diagnostic laboratories; home health care services; ambulance services; social assistance services (i.e. for children, youth, the elderly, families); community food, housing, emergency and relief services; vocational rehabilitation services; and daycare services Type 1 diabetes is an auto-immune condition in which the immune system is activated to destroy the cells in the pancreas which produce insulin. We do not know what causes this auto-immune reaction. Type 1 diabetes is not linked to modifiable lifestyle factors. There is no cure and it cannot be prevented.
Type 1 diabetes:
– Occurs when the pancreas does not produce insulin
– Represents around 10% of all cases of diabetes and is one of the most common chronic childhood conditions
– Onset is usually abrupt and the symptoms obvious
– Symptoms can include excessive thirst and urination, unexplained weight loss, weakness and fatigue and blurred vision
– Is managed with insulin injections several times a day or the use of an insulin pump.
JDRF is focused on bringing life-changing therapies from the lab to the community by impacting every stage of the drug delivery pipeline. Working the pipeline to expedite and sustain meaningful scientific progress, made possible by our donors, is the key to delivering progressively advanced therapies. This means:
– Driving research across the entire scientific and development spectrum, from discovery in the laboratory to delivery in patients
– Collaborating with public, private, academic and corporate partners to expedite delivery of real-world solutions
– Advocating for progress that will improve lives today and lead to a cure tomorrow JDRF is uniquely positioned to create a future without T1D. Juvenile Diabetes fund for the arts Kentucky and Southern Indiana Chapter Alfred Gerriets donor. Grapevine home, supported by such amenities as a newspaper, a public school, several cotton gins, a post office and railroad service. The settlement made continued gains early in the 20th century, and on January 12, 1914, the post office altered the town’s name to one word, Grapevine. On Easter Sunday, April 1, 1934, Henry Methvin, an associate of Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow killed two police officers, E.B. Wheeler and H.D. Murphy, during an altercation near Grapevine. A historical marker remains at the intersection of Dove Road and State Highway 114. Points of historical interest nearby include several cabins near Grapevine Lake previously owned by Jack Ruby, the man convicted in the murder of presidential assassin Lee Harvey Oswald. All Video Credits you can find here http://broadcaster.beazil.net/public/credits/youtube/videos/43466 JDRF is the leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes (T1D) research. JDRF’s goal is to progressively remove the impact of T1D from people’s lives until we achieve a world without T1D. JDRF has led the search for a cure for T1D since our founding in 1970. In those days, people commonly called the disease “juvenile diabetes” because it was frequently diagnosed in, and strongly associated with, young children. Our organization began as the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation. Later, to emphasize exactly how we planned to end the disease, we added a word and became the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.Today, we know an equal number of children and adults are diagnosed every day—approximately 110 people per day.
Join us at http://jdrf.org/blog/
Become our followers at https://plus.google.com/110620633690555176280/
Give our YouTube channel a LIKE https://www.youtube.com/user/jdrfonline
Go to our Facebook account https://www.facebook.com/myJDRF
Get familiar with our Twitter https://twitter.com/JDRFTypeOne
See more at https://www.linkedin.com/company/jdrf
Get familiar with our Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/jdrfadvocacy/
Subscribe to our Pinterest account https://www.pinterest.com/jdrfadvocacy/
This gives a good insight into –
Pathaway to Prevention,Insulin Therapy,early detection of diabetes,EsTiD,Incretin-Based Therapies,Basal Insulin,Glucose Control,antihyperglycemic agents,Premixed insulin,Children’s Congress,support,Pre- Diabetes,beta cells release insulin,rebound hyperglycemia,diabetic,young adult diabetes,diabetes self-management education,donate to save,speak out,Maturity-onset diabetes of the young,UK Prospective Diabetes Study,CRFD mortality,Bag of Hope,Texas,donate today,Long Acting Insulin,insulin pumps,Research Home,oral hypoglycemic agents,DPP,Nutrition,Research Summit,funding research,blood glucose meter,blood glucose target range,Veterans Affairs Diabetes Trial,DILfrequency.